Eyebrow microblading is the art of creating fuller, thicker eyebrows through the use of a manual tattooing technique. The process involves the application of detailed, fine lines on the eyebrow area that effectively mimic the natural color and fine hairs that form the eyebrow. First, a microblade is used to make fine, hair stroking incisions on the skin in a shape and form that has been predetermined by the microblading specialist and the client. Next, pigment is placed on the area that effectively soaks into the tiny incisions, creating the hair-stroke.
Benefits from Permanent Cosmetics
Microblading is semi-permanent, is designed to look natural and can last from 8 – 12 months + before a reapplication becomes necessary. It is recommended not to get the eyebrow area wet for a couple of days after the procedure to ensure that the pigment has a chance to settle and that it remains for longer.
- Poor vision or glasses getting in the way of daily makeup application such as eyeliner and brows.
- Allergies to topical makeup or skin sensitivities
- Pre/post chemotherapy patients (discounts available, conditions apply)
- An unsteady hand or poor motor skills due to Parkinsons disease, multiple sclerosis, arthritis, or stroke survivors.
- People with busy lifestyles and hectic work schedules who want to look their best all day long with out having to stop, check and re-apply their makeup due to smudging or smearing. Those of you whom after a busy day want to look great for your evening without having to do a thing
- People who enjoy activities like working out at the gym, yoga, swimming, boating, hiking, biking, tennis, camping, etc., that are concerned with their eyebrows or makeup coming off. Some people even avoid activities such as these because of that concern. Through permanent makeup, Dermatech Aesthetics can help give you the personal freedom you need to go do the activities you enjoy.
The procedure should always be performed by a professional in hygienic environment using sterile instruments. Infection can result from not using clean and hygienic equipment. Bleeding can occur and it is best to take steps to minimize this by refraining from consuming alcohol, drinking lots of coffee or taking blood thinning medication at least 72 hours before the procedure.
Beauty is when you can appreciate yourself. When you love yourself, that’s when you’re most beautiful